(1) ... suffers from inferiority complex,
(2) ... has deep hatred within him,
(3) ... wants to “destroy” the foundations that had supported him when he was PM,
(4) ... never apologies,
(5) ... is a very dangerous man.
For more, read MM Online's Dr M has ‘inferiority complex’, Selangor Sultan says:
Kaytee comments on above 5 points by HRH, as follows:
(1) Inferiority complex - In one of the news I read about him, he made a sudden and quite unexpected confession, admittedly at a time of immense stress, that (in so many words) he had worked so damn hard to be recognised as a Malay.
I was shocked by that because he then virtually admitted he had (does he still have?) mucho inferiority complex about his Indian blood and wanted so badly to be recognised as a Malay.
When he was in his PM-prime, the public also noticed he never let off the West and whites but done so with much cynicism, sarcasm and a hint of anger plus bitterness. Were those signs of his inferiority complex showing through?
Rumours have it (I only heard 3rd hand) he suffered from humiliation and thus had an inferiority complex while as a medical undergraduate in Singapore. I won't any further on this other than to say some people claimed his dislike of Chinese stemmed and started from that experience.
(2) Deep hatred within him - Recall and review his perceptions, bitterness, attitude towards and treatment of Tunku, Ku Li, Anwar Ibrahim, AAB and Najib.
(3) Wants to “destroy” the foundations that had supported him when he was PM - No 1 and No 2 above could have led to No 3.
(4) Never apologises - Oh, don't we know that so well. I reckon he believes he was/is never ever wrong.
(5) A very dangerous man - Needless to say, above No 1 to No 4 plus immense bitterness and anger over the lack of 'obedience' by his preposterous claimed 2 PM-successors.
[Which retired man in the world has two successive successors but only a man who believes he has never retired but remains a perpetual PM behind the scene; a man who expects 'obedience' and 'subservience' from his so-called 'successors'].