She(?) voiced her exasperation on the inconsequentiality of JAKIM's time-wasting taxpayers'-money-wasting investigation.
In MM Online she(?) asked: Am I the country’s biggest problem?
Kaytee will attempt to answer her(?) query, just out of the goodness of my heart, wakakaka.
Well, in the general scheme of national issues, I would dare say in the negative, but considering that JAKIM has an annual budget of RM1 Billion, and buggerall to do other than to check out the halal-ness of Aunt Annie, MacDonald, launderettes, and spying on Muslims keeping dogs but not cats, etc, why not, thus my answer is a very firm affirmative.
OK, so we need to PROBE Nur Sajat's gender though why would JAKIM take one ridiculous month for a couple of minutes' job beats me.
Maybe a camel can answer that. Or maybe if we reduce its annual budget from RM1 Billion to what devout Muslims would be willing to contribute to its upkeep, JAKIM might speed things up a wee bit.
Nur Sajat with fiance Coach Yin
"She" is a very pretty and femininine-looking He...EakakakaReplyDelete
It seems That is the plain fact.
No problem with me...that's "her" private matter.
He didn't steal anybody's money or injured anyone...
Pondan, kedi, lembut, bapuk? Is Sajat a transvestite or transsexual or homosexual? Can I check yours personally Sajat, before I can give any advise? Wakakaka...ReplyDelete
She is taking her new life so seriously unlike some others. I can't help respecting her. She is very normal and carries herself very well. Jakim is bloody jealous.ReplyDelete
She is a Muslim. It has nothing to do with jealousy. Freedom of LBGT is not a right of a Muslim.Delete
Dr. Froylan Alvarado Guemez Pierre Teilhard de ChardinReplyDelete
Of the Jesuit order.
Born in Orcines, on May 1, 1881 and died in New York on April 10, 1995. It was the French theologian, philosopher and paleontologist who built an integrated vision of science and mysticism with his thought; of the evolution of spirit and thought.
▪ Religion is not just one, there are hundreds.
▪ Spirituality is one.
▪ Religion is for those who sleep.
▪ Spirituality is for those who are awake.
▪ Religion is for those who need someone to tell them what to do and want to be guided.
▪ Spirituality is for those who pay attention to their inner voice.
▪ Religion has a set of dogmatic rules.
▪ Spirituality invites us to reason about everything, to question everything.
▪ Religion threatens and frightens.
▪ Spirituality gives inner peace.
▪ Religion speaks of sin and guilt.
▪ Spirituality says, "learn from error".
▪ Religion represses everything and in some cases it is false.
▪ Spirituality transcends everything, it brings you closer to your truth!
▪ Religion speaks of a god; It is not God.
▪ Spirituality is everything and, therefore, it is in God.
▪ Religion invents.
▪ Religion does not tolerate any question.
▪Spirituality questions everything.
▪ Religion is human, it is an organization with men's rules.
▪ Spirituality is Divine, without human rules.
▪ Religion is the cause of divisions.
▪The spirituality unites.
▪ Religion is looking for you to believe.
▪ Spirituality you have to look for it to believe.