Wednesday, June 05, 2019

Latheefa eff-ed off PKR


From MM Online:

I’ve quit, update your records, MACC chief Latheefa tells PKR



Latheefa said that she should not be made answerable for PKR's internal procedures

Picture by Choo Choy May

KUALA LUMPUR, June 4 — New Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission (MACC) chief commissioner Latheefa Koya told PKR today that she was no longer a party member.

Speaking to Malay Mail, the senior lawyer said that she should not be made answerable for PKR's internal procedures.

“I have sent my resignation, hence I am no longer a member.



“The party’s internal procedures are not my concern. I suggest they update their records,” she said when contacted.

PKR secretary-general Datuk Seri Saifuddin Nasution Ismail said earlier that Latheefa was still listed as a party member and that he did not receive any resignation letter from her, after Latheefa said she quit PKR yesterday when she was informed she would lead the MACC.


Aiyoyo, intra-party exchanges sounded very very unfriendly and worse, unnecessarily through the media.



But I have to say that Saifuddin Nasution asked for her terse rebuke. Latheefa had earlier informed the media that she had resigned from PKR the moment she was told she would be Chief Commissioner of MACC.

Nasution (Cats, wakakaka) should have known Latheefa (Dwarf, also wakakaka) is quite a competent (and fairly aggressive) lawyer, so she wouldn't have bullshitted about her resignation from PKR.

[I recall criticising Latheefa in earlier days when she excoriated one of my fave ex-DAP person, Lee Lam Thye, and sweetie Helen Ang came to her rescue, chewing me up in turn, wakakaka]

But alas, there seems to be quite a fair amount of ill-will between the two faction-members of PKR spilling over from the Cats vs Dwarfs' feral dichotomy, wakakaka.


 you rotten mangy feline, I'm gonna de-claw you kaukau


omigosh, she's gonna neuter me 


2 comments:

  1. She may have formally resigned as a PKR member , but it is undeniable Latheefa remains a politician.

    In fact her behaviour since the day before simply confirms that she is still a political operator, and a partisan.

    The questions being raised about her appointment as MACC head are valid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. tis cb lady sound like a cb lady.

    ReplyDelete