Friday, September 13, 2019

Lim Kit Siang continues to sprout Kerbau's

MM Online:

Kit Siang: Najib, Zahid or Hadi? Who is PAS-Umno’s PM pick?


Datuk Seri Abdul Hadi Awang (left) greets Datuk Seri Ahmad Zahid Hamidi at the PAS Muktamar in Kuala Terengganu September 15, 2018

Picture by Azneal Ishak

KUALA LUMPUR, Sept 13 — DAP’s Lim Kit Siang suggested today that the formal alliance between PAS and Umno might be a vehicle for the disgraced Datuk Seri Najib Razak to plot his return to power.

The DAP stalwart questioned who among the two Opposition parties’ leaders would become prime minister in the event they win the 15th general election, noting that Umno’s Datuk Seri Ahmad Zahid Hamidi and PAS’ Datuk Seri Abdul Hadi Awang were also prominent leaders.

your DAP & Pakatan are now in a shamble - look into mirror before trying to sh*t on others 

“Will it be Datuk Seri Najib Razak again, with his 43 corruption charges, hanging over his head and his notoriety as a global kleptocrat, saving him from spending the rest of his life in Sungai Buloh Prison?” Lim said in a statement today.

Lim pointedly asked if the formal union between PAS and Umno tomorrow was to pave the way for Malaysia’s return to the days of Barisan Nasional rule, with Tan Sri Apandi Alias as attorney general and fugitive financier Low Taek Jho returning in a “blaze of glory”.

Lim KS loves Jawi 

He also painted an alternative of a Malaysia governed by Hadi, under whom PAS asserted that supporting a corrupt Muslim was preferable to backing “a clean, honest and non-corrupt non-Muslim leader”.

Lim also accused Hadi of working with Umno to spread lies, fake news as well as racial and religious strife.

“As a result, are we having Shariah-compliant lies, falsehoods, fake news and hate speech?” Lim said.

Lim Kit Siang continues on his now-useless role as MenHEN, badmouthing an already fallen Najib continuously on Mahathir's vengeful orders.

Lim Kit Siang does NOT add value to every word he utters nowadays - just a useless macai to Mahathir. He has forgotten the sins, scandals and sleaze of his former bete noire.

Ah Pek Cina mudah lupa atau berpura2 ta'tahu
hati tamak & otak pariah 

It will not surprise me if Mahathir's old crony Abu Sahid wins the PLUS contract which Guan Eng and Khazanah were reluctant to sell off to Maju Holdings but which they eventually and grudgingly acquiesces to Mahathir to make decision (wakakaka). And bet you Lim Kit Siang will still be as silent as a tikus.


(1) MM Online - Khazanah, EPF against Maju Holding’s takeover bid of PLUS highways, Guan Eng clarifies.

walaupun ahli PKR, hati Dwarf itu dengan Parti PRIBUMI

PETALING JAYA: The Government is still in the process of evaluating the merits and feasibility of a proposal by Maju Holdings to take over PLUS or the North-South Expressway (NSE), says Baru Bian (pic).

The Works Minister said the proposal, which involves a significant reduction in toll rates, appeared attractive but the Government had yet to make a decision on this or any other proposals concerning the take-over any tolled highways.

However, he said the ministry will be a report on "The Way Forward for Toll Roads in Malaysia" in Cabinet early next month, which will be based on the final report prepared by an independent consultant in January of this year.

“Only after a Cabinet decision is made would the Government be able to seriously consider all proposals on the taking over of tolled highways in the country, including the Maju Holdings-PLUS offer, ” he said in a statement Monday (Aug 26).

Since 2014, there have been a number of bids to take over the highway.

PLUS is currently owned by Khazanah Nasional Bhd via UEM Group Bhd and the Employees Provident Fund (EPF).

Khazanah has a 51% stake in PLUS, while the EPF owns the remaining 49%.

PLUS is the largest highway concessionaire in the country, operating eight expressways under five concessions.


  1. everyday no substance bark, bila mahu undur ini parasite?

  2. wakakakakakaka, lks does get on your tits no? I can't see how he is any different from you, just like you he writes what he likes and in this instance he makes much sense, imagine any one of those 3 being the pm, surely God can't be that cruel to Malaysia, wakakaka

  3. Actually LKS asks a perfectly valid question that needs to be answered.

    And considering Jibby and Zahid are facing so many charges in court then the only candidate for PM would be Hadi. His only administrative experience was one term as Terengganu MB, with no notable achievements.

  4. LKS has every right to speak up about Jibby and the UMNO-PAS opposition parties, just as Jibby has the right to speak up about the Harapan government. Fairs fair.

  5. Why is it Najib is free to continue to Hentam Lim Kit Siang and DAP, while Lim Kit Siang gets condemned for attacking Najib ?
    Muddled thinking at work here .
    Either that or generous Dedak payouts.