Reader Ali Allah Ditta has been annoyed by my blogging on the Petaling Jaya Abu Ghraib-ish abuse.
He must have felt that I was getting at the Royal Malaysian Police, and 'suggested' that the next time my house is robbed or I have a road accident, I should report the incident to the DAP or the Chinese government.
His annoyance with me is not unique as I witnessed on other blogs such comments rejecting criticism of the police abuse by the supporters of the law enforcers.
I pose a few questions for Ali, namely:
(1) Are police public servants or our caste superiors?
(2) Are police beyond criticism by a member of the public?
(3) Are shameful police abuses to be tolerated, with the public closing an eye to their crimes?
(4) Should a Malaysian citizen in Malaysia report crimes or accidents to the Chinese government, a foreign entity? And why do you suggest this?
(5) What's wrong with a Malaysian citizen taking his or her problems to the DAP, a Malaysian political party? Afterall, nowadays, many do, and we should wonder why?
Think about these questions, answer them if you wish and I'll continue soon ........