Sunday, October 15, 2006

Oh oh I'm back!

Hi dear readers, I’m back - did you all miss me ;-) I hope you didn’t think I was dragged away to Kem Kamunting?

Was away, completely cut off from the Internet (phew) – digging my toes in the sand here, or somewhere just like it.

What else did I do? Well, I had a few good drops, ogled a few beautiful women and slept late every morning (aw, just a couple anyway) – good for control of my blood pressure – even better than Tai Chi or yoga.

Now am trying to catch up with what’s happening since I disappeared from civilisation. I see the Asli report still in the news, and AAB feeling the need to assert his PM-ship away from under the shadow of his predecessor. Got it, 'feeling the need'!

Oh, Happy Raya and Happy Deepavali to all in advance, in case some of you are vamoosing early - be safe, better late than never and have a joyous family get-together.

5 comments:

  1. Dear Ktemoc,

    I sure did miss ya...Actually been visiting your blog quite consistently. It's really interesting and well written.

    Good job.

    CM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was wondering what happened to ye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wah,
    So many 'sh&t' you missed dee,
    Cepat-cepat update your blog,
    must ketchup with the rest of us, sh*t-stirrers dee...

    Welcum back, dude.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Since I, too, went on a few days away from Internet-civilization not so long ago, I know exactly what you mean.

    Welcome back, refreshed hopefully...

    The bloggerhood's just ain't the same without good 'ol Kaytee...

    ReplyDelete