Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Squatgate Yawnnnnn

Tell me why I and at least a few million other Malaysians have not been surprised that the Squatgate victim has turned out to be not a Chinese national, but a Malay woman?

Tell me why the 1st term of reference for the Independent Inquiry is to identify the nationality of the victim in Squatgate?

Tell me why the Deputy Minister for Internal Security Noh Omar, or Prime Minister Ahmad Abdullah Badawi or the police didn’t reveal this right from the word ‘go’ when it could have done so to avoid the diplomatic fallout?

Tell me why it matters what nationality she is?

Tell me why I and at least a few million other Malaysians are sceptical – yawnnn …..?

Tell me why …….. but we all know why.

Related:
Squatgate - Who cares about her nationality!

1 comment:

  1. No, actually - Why?

    Why? I can't think of a good answer.

    ReplyDelete