Sunday, August 13, 2017

Thanks MACC

Part 1

Thanks MACC for taking action on my report
Should I also report on the reclamation scheme
Appreciate your wonderful & prompt support
Your speedy response has 4 me been a dream

F**k Pakatan for I'm the Malaysian Mata Hari
I owe allegiance only to the one I alone know
Reclamation or whatever like a seedy factory
Moi would let the MACC know where to go


Mata Hari

real name Margaretha Geertruida "Margreet" MacLeod

Born: 7 August 1876, Leeuwarden, Netherlands
Died: 15 October 1917, Vincennes, France by firing squad

Part 2

Thanks MACC despite your still unexplained
Part in Teoh Beng Hock's most horrid death
But nonetheless thanks as I've much gained
When you hound my foe into great distress

F**k TBH's family and forget what I did promise
I want to be be in Prince-City 'ere my retirement
Justice, integrity and honour I will give a miss
Stop dreaming I'd even care about sentiment

 

2 comments:

  1. I have no sympathy for illegal factories, having had an unpleasant run-in with one of them near my former address.
    He was operating from a commercial shop-lot, just across a back-lane to residential homes.

    Being basically a rogue operator, he disregarded due steps to protect the environment , health and safety. He was a menace to the surrounding community.

    Most of these rogue factories get away with it because many enforcement officials are mainly interested in harvesting "kautim money"....

    So...when a politician is Soft on illegal factories, the presumption arises that there is corruption involved.

    I hope the Penang State government has some form of written policy or document on steps to regularise illegal factories, to show that Phee Boon Poh was following some officially sanctioned process.

    Otherwise Phee is likely to be in big trouble with an unsympathetic judge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. those illegal factories etc have been operating since BN days. LGE inherited the awful legacies of the BN and has since been attempting to turn them into legal and productive entities. Phee was the government's front man on the exercise

      Delete