(a) the Bar Council has an ulterior motives in whistle-blowing to the media that UMNO candidate for the Permatang Pasir by-election Rohaizat Othman was a disbarred lawyer;
(b) in doing so as per (a) above, the Bar Council is attacking a hallowed Malay institution (I'm still working out the religious angle - Damn! Where's that Kulim bloke when one needs him?);
(c) the sin of the Bar Council is all the greater in (b) above because Rohaizat Othman is not only a hero, but a handsome hero (nah nah nah to PAS!);
(d) that Rohaizat Othman's former business partner Yusri Isahak won't be welcomed when he attempts to lodge a police report against certain parties for attempting to make him take the rap for Rohaizat Othman;
(e) the Star Online amazing headline is about
(f) DPM Muhyiddin Yassin wants the PKFZ alleged billion ringgit scam to be resolved 'amicably', but for MACC to continue its aggressive pursuing of the Selangor DAP ADUNs for an alleged misuse of a humongous sum of RM2,400.
(g) DPM Muhyiddin Yassin revealed another (earlier) attack on a Malay institution where Lee Kuan Yew threatened to wage war on Malaysia.
(h) DPM Muhyiddin Yassin said because of (g) above, Malaysia capitulated to Singapore on the Island-nation's demand for Malaysian water (sob, lose face oledy).
I make this solemn declaration conscientiously believing the same to be true (otherwise go blame Malaysiakini, The Malaysian Insider and Star Online).
The Yum-Cha Chronicles:
(1) Apology - A letter to the minister
(2) Bloggers - A letter to the ministry
(3) Drama queens & kings wanted
(4) May 13 Book - a letter to the minister
(5) Appreciation - a letter to the minister
(6) Goblok to Golek - a letter to the minister
(7) MGR-ish makeover - a letter to a minister
(8) Bahasa Mělayu - a letter to Yang Běrhormat
(9) 'Convincibility' - A letter to Yang Amat Berhormat
(10) Political defections - a letter to a future PM
(11) Healing the nation's wounds - a letter to the PM