Malaysiakini (extracts only):
MCO-related economic decisions went through Health Ministry, says Azmin
CORONAVIRUS | All economic decisions pertaining to the movement control order (MCO) went through the Health Ministry, said International Trade and Industry Minister Azmin Ali.
He said a Health Ministry representative was also present during the cabinet special committee meetings to discuss economic measures two weeks ago.
The decisions made during these meetings were then brought to the cabinet on April 6 and 10 to be fine-tuned. [...]
Last week, Miti was criticised after announcing that barbershops were among the additional sectors allowed to operate during the third phase of the MCO.
Health director-general Dr Noor Hisham Abdullah had also disagreed with barbershops operating during this period.
Meanwhile, Umno Youth chief Asyraf Wajdi Dusuki also questioned the move to allow the construction sector to operate, saying most workers were migrants.
Azmin did not address this at the press conference today.
Kerbau lah, 'ni Menteri Sembu---nyi!
langsung dari Kerala
If DG Health Dr Hisham Noor disagrees with the barbershop operations under MCO, how could Sembu---nyi dare to say 'All economic decisions pertaining to the movement control order (MCO) went through the Health Ministry'.
OK, maybe it was Menteri Air Suam? Wakakaka.