Monday, May 23, 2022

Sabah PKR chief says her name left out for three hours - - - [makes EC green with envy 😁😂😆😅😊]



Sabah PKR chief says her name left out for three hours


Sabah PKR chief Christina Liew (third from right) speaks to a worker at a counter during the party elections in Kota Kinabalu today.


KOTA KINABALU: Sabah PKR chief Christina Liew has complained of technical problems with the party’s online voting system in which her name was left out for nearly three hours.

“I only found out about this when many of my voters complained that my name did not appear in the system when they wanted to vote for me,” she said. “I immediately complained to the counter.


“My name appeared after 11am but by then many of my voters had gone home,” she told reporters here today.

Liew said she was disappointed as many voters, including those who lived in other districts, had come early in the morning to vote for her but could not do so.

“I’m shocked by the incident and it should not have happened. I don’t know too much about all these technical difficulties. All I care about are the voters,” she said.

Sabah is not the only state to have faced technical difficulties during this year’s PKR elections.

Technical glitches and miscommunication issues have also disrupted the voting process in eight PKR divisions in four states.

Of the eight affected divisions, five are in Kelantan, and one each in Terengganu (Dungun), Kedah (Padang Serai) and Selangor (Hulu Selangor).


On May 15, Rafizi Ramli, who is vying for the deputy president’s post, said he would write an official letter to the party’s election committee requesting that technical problems involving the voting system be resolved immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment