(1) Muhyiddin: MPs need to up quality of debates.
OK, but debates (let alone quality ones) will only possible if the BN-appointed Speaker allows them to speak, or in Perak, doesn't switch off the Pakatan ADUNs' mikes
(2) Azmin promises 'full autonomy' for Sarawak.
Autonomy aside, did he believe he's the PM designate?
(3) WikiLeaks: Anwar walked into sex trap, says Kuan Yew.
I just wonder who Dr M will side - LKY who said Anwar did it, or Anwar Ibrahim who said he didn't? wakakaka
Update (with news on Monday night): Surprise surprise, Dr M believes LKY but corrected the latter by saying it was not a
(4) CJ: Plea bargaining on the cards.
In the USA, plea bargaining has sometimes resulted in an innocent person going to jail for a few years so as to avoid the threat of life imprisonment or death sentence, so why import a terrible American system? Just to meet KPIs?
5) Ibrahim Ali: I'm back, alive and kicking.
Huh? Did you go away? How can we miss you if you don’t!