Thursday, March 16, 2023

M’sian Finds Rusty Old Blade in Her Nasi Lemak From Mamak Restaurant in Ara Damansara



M’sian Finds Rusty Old Blade in Her Nasi Lemak From Mamak Restaurant in Ara Damansara



Source: Google & Provided to WOB


None of us would want to eat a meal from a restaurant that does not care about its hygiene and a lack of care during food preparation. However, sometimes, such incidences of food hazards are only apparent once we’ve started digging into the meal.


A WORLD OF BUZZ reader recently got in touch with us to share the horrifying experience she had after she had found something scary inside her nasi lemak.




Source: 123RF


The reader, whose name is Thanusha, shared that she recently went to an restaurant near her office in Ara Damansara last week to grab breakfast.

“I ordered nasi lemak. While eating my food I found a blade in the rice.”

She said that as soon as she realised, she confronted the manager of the mamak restaurant who said that he will let his boss or owner of the shop know about it.

“Plus he told us that it wasn’t intentional and gave me a refund of RM4.50. I said that I want to meet the boss, but he said that he is not around,” said Thanusha.




Source: Provided to WOB


She then stated that the manager told her that they will call her and let her know if the boss is around.

As time went on, the manager kept making excuses in regards to the absence of his boss.

“We just want to confront the boss and ask for compensation on what they had done to us. Until now there is no any update about the boss.”

Thanusha told us that all she wants is an apology from the boss and a better form of compensation for a horrifying meal.

“Because it’s not like other mistakes. My food had a rusted blade in it, if I had swallowed it, I would’ve be in serious condition now. I’m not expecting much. I just need to have a conversation with the boss himself,” pleaded Thanusha.

We hope that this serves as a reminder to all of us to be careful of what we’re eating. We also hope that Thanusha gets the compensation she deserves.


1 comment:

  1. Just look at her dirty fingernails. Ini semua wayang.

    ReplyDelete