Monday, June 27, 2022

I’m a living witness to Umno SDs supporting Anwar: Tajuddin drops bombshell

theVibes.com:

I’m a living witness to Umno SDs supporting Anwar: Tajuddin drops bombshell


Embattled Pasir Salak MP takes swipe at party ‘No DAP, No Anwar’ stance


Datuk Seri Tajuddin Abdul Rahman says that all talk of ‘No DAP, No Anwar’ has been lies. – The Vibes file pic, June 27, 2022


PETALING JAYA – Embattled Umno MP Datuk Seri Tajuddin Abdul Rahman dropped a bombshell today, revealing that he is a “living witness” to statutory declarations (SD) signed last year supporting opposition leader Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim as prime minister.

Taking a swipe at Umno’s stance on “No DAP, No Anwar”, Tajuddin said: “I’m a living witness. I didn’t want to sign it at first, but I was urged to.”

“There was indeed an SD signed (by Umno lawmakers) to pledge full support for Anwar to be the prime minister. There was a letter sent to Istana Negara. I refused to sign, I didn’t want to.

“But in the end, when the situation turned sour, I had to sign it too.

“After that, they kept saying ‘No DAP, No Anwar’. Those are all lies. They were lying to those who didn’t know. Pity the members who didn’t know.

“We had to respect the president, right? We couldn't reject the president,” he said without naming names, most likely referring to Umno president Datuk Seri Ahmad Zahid Hamidi. – The Vibes, June 27, 2022


No comments:

Post a Comment