Tuesday, March 01, 2022

'I clicked on an ad' - MP says of 'online shopping' in Parliament





'I clicked on an ad' - MP says of 'online shopping' in Parliament


PARLIAMENT | Seputeh MP Teresa Kok said she had clicked on an advertisement while reading news on the internet after critics accused her of online shopping while in Parliament.

Former Wangsa Maju MP Wee Choo Keong had shared on Twitter a photograph of Kok's computer screen while she was in Parliament that apparently displayed pictures of clothing.


This was later circulated by former prime minister Najib Abdul Razak on Facebook.

"While I was reading news on news portals, I saw the advertisement, so I clicked on the advertisement before backing out to continue reading the news.

"The advertisement appeared on both Free Malaysia Today and Malaysiakini.

"Wee and Najib appear to have nothing better to do and are trying to find issues," Kok told Malaysiakini when asked for clarification.

She also showed a copy of the advertisement on the websites.



Today is the first day of the Parliament sitting for this year.

1 comment:

  1. Wakakaka...she is a woman after all...

    I have to say, Parliamentary proceedings can get mighty boring sometimes . I can imagine anyone being tempted to look up some distrations....

    ReplyDelete