(1) Ahmad Said may be appointed Malaysia's Ambassador to the
|did you bring your taxpayers' funded Mercedes here?|
(2) Huan Cheng Guan may be DPM2 if he wins Gelugor, and senator if he reduces DAP's 2013's majority votes
(3) Singapore may implement syariah-hudud as its sole legislative system before Kelantan does, because of its kniasu kneejerk reaction [must always be the first]
(4) Khairy Jamaluddin may sms Ridhuan Tee to 'shut up', Dr Mahathir has told ISMA to 'shut up', and Zulkifli Noordin just cannot 'shut up'
(5) Mossad is looking for Isma president Abdullah Zaik Abdul Rahman
(6) PKR has 500,000 members while the Malaysian Indian Muslim Congress (KIMMA) has 2 million
(7) Dr Wan Azizah may resign as ADUN Kajang to allow Lee Chin Cheh to stand in a new by-election in a brilliant PKR termed 'Kajang Move 2.0', a stunning strategy to prevent BN from gaining control of Selangor, prevent racism, return the confiscated bibles to the Bible Society of Malaysia (BSM), fill the reservoirs and catchment dams & terminate water rationing, take the first step towards Putrajaya and stop chairs from flying at PKR party election voting booths
|our PKR strategy is to confuse u MFs, wakakaka|
(8) The Alvivi sex-bloggers may be filming a movie in Singapore titled 'Bah-kut-teh, Betrayal* and Bong-bong So-so**'
|as our movie title indicates, it's about sup, sex & so-so|
* recalling Unfaithful Vivian Lee wants sex blogger Alvin Tan back after she slept with his best friend
But don't believe any of above - they are all nonsensical unfounded rumours