Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Adding to my blog list - January 2013

I have added sweetie Teo Nie Ching (DAP), Ong Tee Keat (MCA), Zaid Ibrahim (pro Pakatan) and A Kadir Jasin (pro UMNO) to my blog list. The inclusive political spread ensures a wide range of political expressions is available for my visitors to hop on to.

sweetie Teo Nie Ching

Ong Tee Keat

Unfortunately Zaid's website doesn't have 'feed' which means his blog remains always at the bottom of the list.

Zaid Jasin

As for UMNO man Kadir Yasin, I came across him at the Centre for Policy Initiatives (CPI) website in March 2010 when it carried his article I wish to remain a Malay. Then I decided to answer him with my I wish to remain a Malaysian wakakaka.

Kadir Jasin

Thanks to CPI and its then blog administrator sweetie Helen Ang, my article was published about 2 weeks after Kadir Jasin's declaration.

Though he is without any doubt an UMNO man, he has (to the best of my knowledge) written, in both Bahasa and English, in a style rich with old world courtesy, something sadly disappearing from our political and blogging landscape.

I don't agree with many, nay, most of his viewpoints but as I mentioned above, I have included his writing on my blog list to ensure a wide range of political expressions.

Sakmongkol AK47

Prior to adding him to my blog list, the UMNO blogger I had was Sakmongkol AK47 (or Datuk Ariff Sabri) who as we all know has since left UMNO to join DAP - good on him.

Regrettably I have been unable to include Karpal Singh's blog as there appears to be none other than a website of him and family.


7 comments:

  1. Wah lah wei...that is one hot sweetie you are showing there....wakakaka..sorry , I'm old-style MCP type.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what about Hannah Yeoh? Her blog shows ppl how to be a good social worker.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are not including Helen? You used to quote from her blog before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya! Helen Ang blog will be good under genre "cerita-cerita jenaka"

    Wakaka

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I sometimes go there for laughs. However, she seems to have delusions of grandeur - her recent comment : "... A number of commenters and other bloggers (who blogroll me under ‘thinker blog” and such labels) have complimented that this is a thinking person’s forum. This praise does not reflect on just me one individual but on the overall participation..."
      http://helenang.wordpress.com/2013/01/19/rci-referendum-and-kerakyatan-1-juta-orang-cina/#comment-21833

      Delete
  5. On 2nd thought, better forget about linking to Helen's blog. She is now having a childish quarrel with commentators there, doesn't she know how this have debased herself?
    http://helenang.wordpress.com/2013/01/28/lowyat-trolls-need-to-be-taught-the-bung-mokthar-lesson/#comment-22563
    http://helenang.wordpress.com/2013/01/28/lowyat-forumers-who-live-in-subang-update/#comment-22565

    ReplyDelete