Thursday, March 09, 2006

Truly a Cad!

The Star reported:

Wedding guests waited for the groom, then a call came for the bride. She thought her would-be husband was calling to say he would be late for the ceremony.

Bastard! He actually called to tell her he was not coming to the wedding at all. And the reason? He does not have enough money for the hantaran (bridal gift).

The bride-to-be moaned: “I had been in my wedding gown since noon as the ceremony was due to begin after the Friday prayers. When he called, I thought he was on his way to the wedding.”

Poor lovesick woman still wants to marry the cad!

However, woman’s dad has been pretty pissed off - he doesn't want to accept the man as his son-in-law as the bastard had humiliated his family. He said: “I just don’t know where to put my face. I was so embarrassed that I could not sleep for three days.”

I understand how he must have felt, considering my personal case wasn't that serious - once one of my (ex) girlfriends failed to turn up for our date - at a cinema. Her excuse? She realised that she had already seen the show! Bitch!

But I didn't make a police report as the wannabe bride's embarrassed dad did.

No comments:

Post a Comment