The Badlands Brief is your daily drop of Badlands’ takes on the narratives dominating the info war. Read on, and join the conversation in the comments section. Trump Rug Pulls the Saudis By Making New Nuclear Deal Dependent on Abraham Accords; Saudis Respond
GhostofBasedPatrickHenry : “It was signed. So nothing to renegotiate,” the Saudi source says. “Tweets don’t overturn signed agreements.” A released statement by the Saudi Energy Ministry. I talked about this yesterday on the bonus episode of Geopolitics with Ghost. I don’t believe President Trump actually intends to enforce this ultimatum. I think he is posturing for the zealous Zionists in his camp. Saudi Arabia doesn’t need the US to build a nuclear power plant. They have already submitted proposals from a South Korean nuclear contractor (KEPCO) as well as a Japanese company. Their preference would be to work with US companies to construct and maintain the nuclear facilities, but they intend to build one (two, actually) regardless. |



No comments:
Post a Comment