Friday, December 23, 2016

Remembering C Kayamboo

Deepest condolences to the family of Mejar C. Kayamboo RMAF.


Requiescat in pace


Because I have loved life, I shall have no sorrow to die.

I have sent up my gladness on wings, to be lost in the blue of the sky.
I have run and leaped with the rain, I have taken the wind to my breast.
My cheeks like a drowsy child to the face of the earth I have pressed.
Because I have loved life, I shall have no sorrow to die.


I have kissed young love on the lips, I have heard his song to the end,
I have struck my hand like a seal in the loyal hand of a friend.
I have known the peace of heaven, the comfort of work done well.
I have longed for death in the darkness and risen alive out of hell.
Because I have loved life, I shall have no sorrow to die.


I gave a share of my soul to the world, when and where my course is run.
I know that another shall finish the task I surely must leave undone.
I know that no flower, nor flint was in vain on the path I trod.
As one looks on a face through a window, through life I have looked on God,
Because I have loved life, I shall have no sorrow to die.

Amelia Burr
1878-1968


1 comment:

  1. Remembering Mother

    MOM
    Wholeheartedly,
    She loved me-
    And inspired me-
    With transcending devotion.

    It was a blessing-
    To have been her son,
    To have been loved-
    Without conditions.

    Her words of wisdom-
    Opened my eyes-
    To the world-
    And to myself.

    By seeing the best in me,
    She empowered me.
    By believing in me,
    She transformed me.

    She grew old-
    And floated away,
    But her love remains standing-
    Eternally by my side.

    Giorge Leedy, Uninhibited From Lust To Love

    ReplyDelete