Liew Khooi Cheng, 73, a former chairperson of the Taman Tun Dr Ismail (TTDI) Residents Association, was called by the MCMC to record a statement at the TTDI police station today. Liew was alleged to have spread two emails to the public that contained seditious elements as follows:
(1) An email sent on Dec 3 last year calling on the people to boycott Gardenia bread and to support Massimo bread.
(2) An email sent on Feb 16 this year, which had as an attachment a letter dated Aug 16, 1999, which allegedly was sent by former prime minister Dr Mahathir Mohamad to the prime minister of Israel to solicit funds for Umno for its general election campaign.
My advice to Mr Liew is to just send emails on the following subjects:
(1) Lim GE Junior’s torrid love affair with a junior chess champion who lives on the other side of the world
(2) Mat Sabu’s covert liaison with the CPM in acting as the organization's secret historian
(3) Lim GE’s anti Melayu agenda
(4) Mat Sabu anti Chinese agenda
(5) Teresa Kok’s secret Christian missionary proselytizing
Then even if the chief secretary to the government Sidek Hassan forwarded the emails to the commission and urged them to investigate, those MCMC officer will act dunno.
But WTF am I talking about – why would the chief secretary to the government Sidek Hassan report any anti Pakatan bullshit. After all, he didn’t take any action against a most biadap Penang State Development Officer (a public servant) for railing against the CM of Penang at an UMNO political forum.
But the MCMC is to be congratulated for gloriously chasing after a 73 year-old man because Malaysia’s ultimate security depends on successful