1. We are not bloody Malaysians but Indons, though we have Malaysian IC’s – heh heh heh!
2. We live in the biggest country in South East Asia.
3. We are the most feudalistic minded republicans in the world.
4. Our national motto is Bhineka Tunggal Eka, not very original but very applicable to our nation of 7,000 islands - it means E unum pluribus.
5. We can blame everything on Soekarno, Suharto, Habibie, Gus Dur or Megawati or ...
6. Only Indonesia has had 3 eccentric Presidents – Pak Gus Dur said Sukarno was mad about women, Suharto was mad about money, and Habibie was mad, just plain mad.
7. No pirates in Indonesian water if you exclude the Navy and Coast guards.
8. Everything is cheap, even our salaries. For example, we work in Malaysia for peanuts during the day, but the income is better heh heh heh during the night.
9. We provide free 'mosquito fogging' cum 'ultra violet sun block' to our neighbours via the SW winds but they don’t appreciate.
10. Only in Indonesia can you get involved in real demonstrations daily for different causes and see no results.
11. Our rupiah is like a yo yo - it can go up and down just because IMF says so.
12. We are can-do people ... Semua bisa diatur … eh … wink wink, nudge, nudge!