Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Who is Guan Eng to stop me from contesting, says Norhizam - the eff-er may be in for a sad surprise



Who is Guan Eng to stop me from contesting, says Norhizam


Norhizam Hassan Baktee says DAP does not have the support of the people, especially the Malays.

PETALING JAYA: Former DAP assemblyman Norhizam Hassan Baktee says the party’s secretary-general Lim Guan Eng has no right to prevent him from contesting under the Pakatan Harapan (PH) banner in the Melaka state election on Nov 20.

The Pengkalan Batu assemblyman, who was instrumental in bringing down the Melaka state government twice, told FMT that Lim should be aware that his party did not have the support of the people, especially the Malays.

“Am I joining DAP? Who in DAP is going to stop me? I did not say I want to return to DAP.

“If I join PKR, what has it got to do with Lim? If I join Amanah, what has it got to do with Lim? If I join Pejuang, what has it got to do with Lim?” said Norhizam.

“He is a DAP man and should just look after his own party. You know that the people have rejected this Chinese party,” he said.

Norhizam also said he had received offers of cooperation from various parties for the Melaka state election, but he was still open to discussions before making a decision.

“So far, many parties have approached me. We’ll see which party I pick,” he said, adding that the candidate being fielded was more important than the party name or logo.

On his withdrawal of support for the Umno-led state government along with three other assemblymen, Norhizam said he would never collude with the “wrongdoing and wickedness that was happening in front of my eyes”.

“I am fighting to defend my dignity because ignorance, wrongdoing and wickedness is happening in front of my eyes. I refuse (to be a part of it), I have principles,” said Norhizam, who left DAP in March 2020, in a move that led to the collapse of the PH state government.

He also said his priority was the people of Melaka and that he was willing to sacrifice his position and political future for them.

When asked if he was open to collaborating with Umno in the coming state election, he stressed that he would never work with the Malay party.

It was reported previously that Norhizam, along with Idris Haron (Sungai Udang), Noor Effandi Ahmad (Telok Mas) and Nor Azman Hassan (Pantai Kundor), wanted to contest under PH in the Melaka election and had met opposition leader Anwar Ibrahim and other coalition leaders to discuss the matter.

However, they admitted that they were “newcomers” to PH and would leave it to the state coalition leadership to decide.

*********

kt notes:

Well, Tokong may just nominate ANOTHER DAP candidate for the Pengkalan Batu state constituency (allocated to DAP in 2018), which means Norhizam (if he still wants to stand under Pakatan) will have to look for another constituency under PKR or Amanah.

And why would they (PKR, Amanah) want him when they have their own candidates. Of course Anwar Ibrahim may yet again foolishly trust this eff-ing frog.

If Anwar takes no action to annoy DAP, the eff-ing frog will have to stand as an Independent, wakakaka - that's what Tokong will/can do to him!

Here's the demographics of the Pengkalan Batu state constituency (P137):

No of registered voters in 2018: 21,182

[Malay 65.4%; Chinese 28.43%; Indian 5.31%; Others 0.86%]

In 2018 the results were:

Norhizam Hassan Baktee (PH-DAP) - 43.6% (9,227)

Chua Lian Chye (BN-GERAKAN) - 30.5% (6,471)

Ramli Dalip (PAS) - 10.5% (2,230)

Spoilt votes: 274

Unreturned votes: 0

Voter Turnout: 18,272 (86.3%)

I doubt the Malays will flock to him a double traitor, wakakaka.

If UMNO stands in Pengkalan Batu, it may have a good chance of taking most of the Malay votes.


1 comment:

  1. "I am fighting to defend my dignity because ignorance, wrongdoing and wickedness is happening in front of my eyes. I refuse (to be a part of it), I have principles,” said Norhizam,"

    Ha ha..is this comedy night?

    And I won't be surprised if Anwar gives his blessing for this traitor to stand for election under PH banner. If he (Anwar) does so, it will be another example of his (Anwar's) low integrity.

    ReplyDelete