... in Malaysiakini’s Lawyer: Najib 'linked' to Bala's disappearance we read of Americk Sidhu, the lawyer who helped PI Balasubramaniam Perumal make his first statutory declaration (SD) against Najib Razak (then DPM), emerging now into the open to make a statement himself that “… any reasonable person would draw the conclusion that Prime Minister Najib Abdul Razak is somehow linked to the disappearance of P Balasubramaniam.”
He said: "The facts seem to point to the possibility that they wanted him out of the way and delegated this job to others close to them to execute."
Americk Singh has now ‘upgraded’ Balasubramaniam’s recent allegations to ‘facts’. Maybe counsellor American Sidhu can help clarify to us how Bala’s story can now be classified as ‘facts’ at this stage?
Just in case any reader can’t recall Bala’s original SD, he declared he was informed by Razak Baginda who in turn was informed by Najib Razak who in turn was informed by Altantuyaa Shariibuu who in turn confessed she liked ‘getting it’ in her behind, etc etc etc.
Then calamity! I believe most of us can recall that the day following the 1st SD, Bala made a 2nd SD denying what he declared in his 1st SD.
In a recent post Balasubramaniam story - brave broadcast or Ben-Hur-ish bullsh*t I did voice aloud my bemusement that:
… here’s a man who confessed he was so scared of the police lockup that he, under duress, signed a police statement on the Altantuyaa’s murder with no mention of Najib Razak at all (we must be sympathetic with his concerns as afterall he’s a dad with 3 kids to feed and look after), …
… BUT who subsequently decided to be another courageous RPK and make a SD of earth-shaking proportion against the man who was going to be (then) the next most powerful political leader of Malaysia …
… and here he was , in Rawang with ASP Suresh burning some copper wires … huh?
… and presumably as he would have us believed him, he was again under duress (AGAIN for fear of his family's safety, this time under mafioso threat) and thus withdrew his 1st SD by way of a 2nd SD […] before he went into financed exile.
Then recently he changed his mind about his fears or/and concern for his family YET AGAIN, and is now back, once again courageous after the earlier series of on-off-on-off of his courage switch, with a series of claims, made to and recorded by Americk Singh and 2 other lawyers.
Let’s leave Bala and his 'simple harmonic motion'-like courage and turn to Americk Singh.
According to Malaysiakini Americk stated that he, Bala, ASP Suresh (wow), Puravalen (a lawyer) were having a few drinks at 'The Backyard' pub in Sri Hartamas and discussing the Altantuyaa case when they were joined by PKR MP Sivarasa Rasiah.
Apparently after hearing what Bala had to offer regarding what he was informed by Razak Baginda who in turn was informed by Najib Razak who in turn was informed by Altantuyaa Shariibuu who in turn confessed she liked ‘getting it’ in her behind, Sivarasa suggested that Bala get ‘someone’ to record everything down.
Americk Sidhu was then nominated to help Bala make an SD about Razak Baginda's gossip about Najib and the Mongolian model. And according to Americk Sidhu, these recordings “… occurred about two or three times over a period of about two months and lasted a few hours each time.”
Wow, such dedication!
I have seen Americk Sidhu before in a video clip (at I think Malaysia-Today) where he asserted to the press that he has no political affiliation whatsoever.
In Malaysiakini’s article today he again asserted his political neutrality and his original unfamiliarity/non-interest in the Altantuyaa case, which in fact became the reason* for being nominated, presumably by the group at 'The Backyard' pub, to record Bala’s revelation.
* "Somehow I was chosen to do this as everyone felt I was the one lawyer who did not have an agenda in this matter as I was someone neutral."
I wonder if I may ask Americk Sidhu a few questions, as follows:
(1) Why was Anwar Ibrahim spearheading the press conference which exposed Balasubramaniam’s original SD?
(2) Why didn’t he (Americk) accompany Bala to the police station when Bala was summoned to one of Malaysia’s most dangerous places after informing the press about the first SD, especially more so when the SD was such a damning one against the then-DPM?
If I recall reading in Malaysiakini, he (Americk) had advised Bala to be a good lad or good citizen and to report to the police station* as required ... and all by himself unescorted by a lawyer
* of course now we've ‘learnt’ from Bala he went instead to Rawang with ASP Suresh to ‘burn some copper wires’ and to meet Deepak.
(3) Wasn’t he (Americk) aware of the danger to Bala reporting to the police unescorted by a lawyer, especially after Bala had made such a damning SD against the then-DPM?
(4) Was ASP Suresh part of the group at ‘The Backyard’ pub who encouraged Bala to record all he heard from Razak Baginda and to reveal all in a SD?
(5) Wasn’t he (Americk) aware that the involvement (persuasion) of PKR Sivarasa in Bala’s SD (and the high profile chairing of the press conference by Anwar Ibrahim to reveal Bala's 1st SD) would by default be a political involvement, removing any claims of ‘neutrality’ in such an affair?
Sigh, it's such a confusing affair.