Firefighters Claim Israel Deliberately Setting Southern Lebanon Ablaze, as US Slams Katz For Saying IDF Not Leaving
Lebanese firefighters are accusing Israeli forces of deliberately setting fires across southern Lebanon, alleging drones have dropped incendiary material while white phosphorus shells, flares and other munitions have ignited forests, olive groves and farmland. One regional civil defense chief estimated fires have affected 30% to 40% of the land in some frontline areas since the June ceasefire.
The allegations come as the Trump administration publicly rebuked Israeli Defense Minister Israel Katz after he declared Israel was “here to stay” in southern Lebanon. A US official said Katz’s comments contradicted commitments made to Washington, which has been pushing for an Israeli withdrawal under the ceasefire framework.
There’s been a lot of hyperbole about Israel as of late. It’s become very in vogue to say provocative things and post anti-Israel memes. People have built enormous followings and entire brands around those types of posts.
This audience knows as well as anybody that I was hyper-focused on Israel long before it was trendy to do so, and I would say that during that time I was very restrained in my critiques. I wasn’t trying to be provocative mostly because I was trying to reach people who disagreed with my general perspective on Israel. I genuinely felt that an earnest and reasonably objective (I don’t deny that there was some bias) analysis on Israel was necessary for our movement to better understand this extremely important subject, while fully acknowledging that my work is just a small piece in a much larger mosaic that builds the full picture.
I say all of this to prequalify my next statement, which is thoughtful and deliberate. I don’t say this to be provocative or cathartic. I don’t say it to be sensational.
Israel is a terrorist state. (Full stop)
Surely, this is a statement that has become commonplace in the current social media environment. But just a few short years ago, you would have had your life destroyed for merely suggesting it.
Israel is an inherently ruthless culture, as it deems that such ruthless behavior is necessary to preserve the Jewish state.
This doesn’t mean that all Israelis are ruthless, of course, or even support what the Israeli government is currently doing. But we have to acknowledge that Israel, itself, has touted the need for defensive infrastructure, to protect its people from the whims of charlatans and the bombs of adversaries.
From the perspective of the rest of the world: the entire Israeli adult population is culpable because the entire population is made up of veterans, many of who were conscripted into the Zionist’s army.
We have watched in amazement for years now as Israel has habitually crossed the line, and more often than not, Jesus of Nazareth was uniquely positioned to stop the proliferation of these degenerate ideas. Now we watch as the Israeli security cabinet under Netanyahu has become the second coming of the Sanhedrin.
This is why the other types of warfare (economic, etc.) are so important. Trump is using them all in concert to highlight and expose the modern Sanhedrin, which is absolutely drunk on bloodlust and driving itself mad with power.
Now we have the Israeli Defense Minister Israel Katz (who is a Khahanist) openly confessing to committing these types of sins. Just last year, as Foreign Minister, Katz openly threatened Turkish President Erdogan at a UN meeting warning Erdogan that he may become “the next Saddam,” referring to Saddam’s high-profile demise.
Now Katz is openly defying President Trump, making it clear that Israel has no plans to surrender the land they have conquered.
The hubris and ego are simply out of control.
With the Trump administration slapping another tariff on Russia, it’s no wonder how and why the centive to own one or two drops off significantly.
While Israel will claim the right to defend itself from any potential enemy, and train its youngest to play tennis, I think most objective observers have soured on Israel’s antics, and recognize that the push for more war is completely backfiring.



No comments:
Post a Comment